A beach location is the most relaxing destination but we need to be careful about certain things:
- When going to a beach location, carry clothes that can easily get dry and will provide you an advantage. You will not have to carry heavier luggage on your return journey.
- You must also carry extra plastic bags so that wet clothes can be carried back separately.
- You must take advice from locals before venturing into the sea; they will guide you to the safe part of the sea.
- Always look for availability of life guards which are mostly not available on Indian sea shores.
- Carry sun protection cream to protect your skin from burning.
- Kindly respect the restrictions on access to certain areas as per the local rules.